1. Become semi-vegetarian (occasionally eating fish or turkey).
2. Quit Christmas presents forever, instead write long Christmas letters to those closest to my heart or donate in their name to organizations that fight sex trafficking.
3. Learn to eat intuitively.
4. Have no car.
5. Purchase no smart phone, and keep my iPad instead of buying a macbook.
6. Learn to cut my own hair.
7. Go as fair trade as a poor college student can. DIY what I can't buy fair trade. Do without everything else.
8. Keep a compost and grow a garden, even if its just a skinny patch in my window.
9. Be organized. Kill rambling procrastination.
10. Read more. Write more. Dance more. Laugh more.